In the interests of all students, instructors and schools, we ask all members/parents to read and adhere to our code of conduct. This code will ensure that the highest standards are met, and the traditions of martial arts are kept alive, as well as allowing you to learn in a positive and safe environment, where you can be certain to get the best results.
- All students should bow upon entering and leaving the training hall (DOJANG)
- No eating or chewing of gum is allowed in class.
- Your instructor (who has dedicated a lot of time and effort to get to where they are) should always be referred to as MR, or MRS, or MS – followed by their surname, or SIR/MA’AM.
- With the exception of new beginners, all students should wear only official uniforms/clothing to class, which should be clean and ironed.
- All students should ensure that their personal hygiene in training is not a cause for comment or embarrassment.
- No jewellery or watches are to be worn whilst training.
- All mobile phones are to be switched off or put on silence whilst the class is in progress.
- Students arriving late must ask permission from the instructor to move into class.
- Poor behaviour and/or bad language shall not be tolerated at all in the school.
- Remember at all times that you are in the privileged position of being an ambassador to both our school and martial arts in general. Please do not act in a way that brings your school or the art into disrepute.
- It is the students duty to ensure that all training fee’s are paid on time, and not the role of the instructor to have to waste valuable time chasing up fee’s.
- Behaviour that is considered disruptive, or inappropriate both to other students and the instructors, shall not be tolerated, and will more than likely result in your dismissal from the school.
- Students should both respect their seniors in martial arts and in age, and be helpful towards their juniors in martial arts and age.
- Make sure you are positive and have fun!!!!
- Anyone who is permitted to watch the class, must do so in a manner that does not interrupt the class. In others words be silent, and not allow your other children to run around the hall. Switch your mobile off etc.
- In the interest of child protection, no filming or photography is allowed to be taken of the class or students without permission from the appropriate people.
- Please ensure that you do not disrupt the class whilst entering or leaving the training hall.
- Any parent who is responsible for picking up your child at the end of the class, please do so in good time.
- Please support the instructor in any advice or feedback that we give your child.